31 de agosto de 2011

English4Smart - Curso de Inglês

Um post de utilidade pública, para quem não é fera no inglês e deseja dar uma melhorada na conversação, esse curso é oferecido pela IBM.


O English4Smart é um curso da língua inglesa gratuito que foi elaborado com a consultoria da União Cultural Brasil Estados Unidos, uma fundação sem fins lucrativos que tem como meta aproximar as culturas dos dois país, através da promoção de cursos da língua inglesa em todos os níveis (www.uniaocultural.com.br).


Metodologia: O curso foi desenvolvido na metodologia de Ensino a Distância, seu conteúdo enfatizam as habilidades de ler, escrever, ouvir e falar. Para o melhor desenvolvimento da habilidade de falar o aluno possui um recurso de avaliação da sua pronúncia, através da gravação da sua voz. 


Modularidade: O English4Smart possui 3 módulos com 21 lições cada, que abrangem os níveis Básico I, Básico II e Intermediário I. Ao iniciar o curso, o aluno encontrará apenas a primeira lição do módulo 1 desbloqueada. As lições posteriores serão liberada ao término de cada lição e o andamento do curso será gravado por lições, ou seja, se o aluno por qualquer motivo, sair no meio da lição, terá que iniciar do começo novamente quando retornar ao curso. 


Prazo de término: O curso não possui prazo de término, isto é, o aluno pode fazer no tempo que desejar. Durante o curso, o aluno poderá acompanhar o andamento e o tempo restante, estes dados são estatísticos e estão relacionados a estimativa de duração do curso, que é de 30 horas por módulo, são dados úteis para o aluno programar-se melhor e ter uma ideia de quanto tempo falta para completar os três módulos. 


Avaliação: Todos os exercícios do curso são computados para a avaliação do aluno, cada um deles tem um valor associado e podem ser refeitos quantas vezes o aluno quiser, mas somente as duas primeiras tentativas valem nota, sendo que a primeira vale 100% do exercício e a segunda 50% da pontuação atribuída. Ao término do terceiro módulo, os alunos que obtiverem pontuação igual ou superior a 70% dos pontos totais, terão direito a uma prova de certificação para obter o certificado de conclusão do curso, esta prova será feita pela internet, a partir do site do tismart.


Inscrição: Para participar do curso é necessário efetuar o cadastro no site do e durante o preenchimento do perfil, no tópico "Tem interesse em fazer algum dos cursos" escolha a opção "Curso de Inglês". 

22 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Thanks for finally talking about > "English4Smart - Curso de Ingl�s"
< Liked it!

Also visit my website :: michael kors jewelry collection

Anônimo disse...

This paragraph is in fact a pleasant one it helps new net users, who are
wishing for blogging.

Feel free to surf to my web site michael kors bag

Anônimo disse...

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact used to be
a leisure account it. Look complex to far delivered agreeable
from you! However, how could we be in contact?

My homepage: michael kors jewelry collection

Anônimo disse...

After going over a few of the blog posts on your web page, I seriously like your way of blogging.
I book marked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be
checking back soon. Please check out my web site too and tell me your opinion.


My web page: tv shows

Anônimo disse...

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Very helpful info particularly the last part :) I care for such info much. I was looking for this certain info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Here is my blog post; michael kors mens watches

Anônimo disse...

Heya i'm for the primary time here. I came across this board and I to find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to present something again and aid others like you aided me.

Here is my blog post: Michael Kors Handbags Outlet

Anônimo disse...

I believe what you said was very logical. However, think
on this, what if you added a little information? I ain't suggesting your information is not good., however suppose you added something that grabbed a person's attention?
I mean "English4Smart - Curso de Ingl�s" is a little vanilla.
You might glance at Yahoo's home page and note how they create news headlines to get viewers to open the links. You might try adding a video or a related pic or two to grab people interested about what you've written.
Just my opinion, it might bring your posts a little
livelier.

my website :: ロレックスレプリカ

Anônimo disse...

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

My web site プラダ トートバッグ

Anônimo disse...

Valuable info. Lucky me I found your web site by chance, and I'm stunned why this twist of fate didn't took
place earlier! I bookmarked it.

Check out my blog www.oakleyxxx.com

Anônimo disse...

When some one searches for his essential thing, so he/she wants
to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here.


Feel free to surf to my blog post ... オークリー サングラス

Anônimo disse...

Asking questions are in fact fastidious thing if you
are not understanding anything completely, except this paragraph offers nice understanding yet.



Take a look at my blog ... オークリー アウトレット

Anônimo disse...

Owning Personal is an email Q&A with the help
of a local style. Be sure to drag out your tape measure, even though you think you can easily perfect 10.

30 newspaper, we're going to have a chitchat with Sue Dull of Champaign. look and have up them higher knit socks when a jolly small paid, pleated schoolgirl skirting. http://www.the-wright-brothers.at/userinfo.php?uid=15833

Anônimo disse...

It's not that they 're cut differently possibly show any extra skin than include in the previous.
Nike Air Range is $99.00 for some of integrated shoes. What is in
order to be give us one of the most bang for our own buck?

Alternatively hand, some of this SB Dunks go released in The hawaiian ahead of introduction
in America. https://wiki.popdata.bc.ca/fun/User:JerilynVa

Anônimo disse...

I'm really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a great blog like
this one today.

Also visit my page - ミュウミュウ

Anônimo disse...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this website. I'm
hoping to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well.
In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me
to get my very own blog now ;)

my weblog ルブタン シューズ

Anônimo disse...

Very good info. Lucky me I found your site by
accident (stumbleupon). I've book-marked it for later!

my site: COACH コーチ

Anônimo disse...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

My weblog: Replica Watches

Anônimo disse...

Hello, just wanted to tell you, I liked this post.
It was practical. Keep on posting!

Here is my webpage :: ミュウミュウ

Anônimo disse...

These companies in use useful to to be formed on the entirely
of black patent leather. Their Tri-Star is American made
and already been since 1937. Certainly no word on price, but we expect to see them to be
about $80-100. The Tri-Star is for the most durable apparatus you can look for.

http://www.upbusiness.com.br/elgg/blog/view/8920/how-supercross-bike-rushing-tracks-nike-o2-max-are-presented

Also visit my homepage - air max 90 classic

Anônimo disse...

You actually make it appear so easy along with your presentation
but I in finding this topic to be actually something that I believe I would never understand.
It kind of feels too complex and very huge for me. I'm looking ahead for your next post, I will try to get the grasp of it!

Review my webpage; クロエ ハンドバッグ

Anônimo disse...

Why people still use to read news papers when in this technological world everything is presented
on net?

Here is my website; Discount rolex watches

Anônimo disse...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any
widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Review my web-site; replica watches (http://porapizs.blog.com/)